23/09/2005

EP: 21.09.05

This is the way.Devendra Banhart.Rejoicing Hands
Interstate love song.Stone Temple Pilots.Purple
Black Dog.Led Zeppelin.Led Zeppelin IV
Skywriting.Mark Oliver Everett.Levity OST
If I could.Jack Johnson.In Between Dreams
Cochise.Audioslave.Audioslave
Run with the wind.Narrow
Oh my god.Kaiser Chiefs.Enployment
Death of a wish.Sin-er-gy.Maquete
Thirty Three.Smashing Pumpkins.Mellon Collie and the...

Nice People.Devendra Banhart.Oh me Oh my
Michigan State.Devendra Banhart.Oh me Oh my
The Body Breaks.Devendra Banhart.Rejoicing Hands
Wake up little sparrow.Devendra Banhart.Nino Rojo
Little Yellow Spider.Devendra Banhart.Nino Rojo
Heard someone said.Devendra Banhart.Cripple Crow
I feel just like a child.Devendra Banhart.Cripple Crow

Little Sister.Rufus Wainwright.Want Two
I remember.Damien Rice.O
Can’t change me.Chris Cornell.Euphoria Morning
Next Year, baby.Jamie Cullum.Twentysomething
Weak and powerless.A Perfect Circle.Thirteen Step
BunnyRanch.BunnyRanch.Too flop to boogie
Why Georgia.John Mayer.Room for Squares
Directions.Josh Rouse.Home
Neptune.Keziah Jones.Black Orpheus
From outside myself.MadCab.Maquete
Song to the Siren.Tim Buckley.Starsailor
Into my arms.Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds.The boatman’s Call

Hallejuah.Leonard Cohen.Various positions
Hallejuah.Jeff Buckley.Grace

Sem comentários: