15/02/2007

EP: Especial São Valentim

Play-list

I believe (when i fall in love).Stevie Wonder
Just can’t get enough.Depeche Mode
I will follow you into the dark.
Death Cab for Cutie
Bones.
The Killers
Chasing cars .
Snow Patrol
Maps.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Kissing the lipless.The Shins
Porcelina of the vat oceans.
The Smashing Pumpkins
(Are you) The one i’ve been waiting for?.Nick Cave
Our hearts will beat as one II.
David Fonseca
Camping next to water.
Badly Drawn Boy
Close to me.
The Cure
Emily Kane.
Art Brut
First day of my life.
Bright Eyes
It looks like love.
Josh Rouse
It’s good to be in love.
Frou Frou
Let’s spend the night together.
The Rolling Stones
Little arithmetics.
dEUS
Red right ankle.
The Decemberists
Naked as we came.
Iron & Wine
Revolution in the heart.
Ed Harcourt
Ring of fire.
Johnny Cash
Say yes.
Elliot Smith
Crash into me.
Dave Matthews
Such great heights
.Postal Service
This modern love.Bloc Party
You make it easy.
Air
There’s a light that never goes out.
The Smiths
You and me song.
The Wannadies
Fair
.
Remy Zero
Transatlanticism.Death Cab For Cutie

Ouvir emissão

Sem comentários: