25/08/2005

EP: 17.08.05

Playlist:

Johnny Cash Sons and Daughter Love the cup
Dance me in Sons and Daughters The Repulsion Box
Heard that sound Mxpx Panic
Cold Streets Mxpx Panic
Romantic Rights
Death From Above 1979 You’re a Woman, i’m a machine
Blood on our hands
Death From Above 1979 You’re a Woman, i’m a machine
Everyday I love you less... Kaiser Chiefs Employment
I predict a riot Kaiser Chiefs Employment
An honest mistake The Bravery The Bravery
Public Service The Bravery The Bravery
Best of you Foo Fighters In your Honor
Times like these Foo Fighters One by One

A to B The Futureheads The Futureheads
Hounds of Love The Futureheads The FutureHeads
Running out of time Hot Hot Heat Elevator
You owe me a IOU Hot Hot Heat Elevator
Neighborhood#1 (Tunnels) The Arcade Fire Funeral
Crowns of Love The Arcade Fire Funeral
Don’t say nutthin’ The Roots The Tipping Point
Guns are drawn The Roots The Tipping Point

Tangled up in plaid QOTSA Lullabies to Paralyze
Regular john QOTSA QOTSA
Debaser The Pixies Doolittle
Gigantic The Pixies Surfer Rosa
Secret Meeting The National Alligator
You’re speaking my... Juliette & the Licks You’re Speaking my language

I Wrote this song for the girl Paris Hilton Vincent Gallo When
Deanna Nick Cave and the... Tender Prey
Into My arms Nick Cave and the... The Boatman’s call
Morning Theft Jeff Buckley Sketches From...

Raquel Ornatos Violeta Cão
This Way Devendra Banhart Rejoicing Hands
No one knows Queen of the Stone.. Songs for the Deaf
No one Knows Mesa 3 Pistas – Antena 3
The Art Teacher Rufus Wainwright Want Two
My Sweet Prince Placebo Every you Every Me

Tudo ou Nada Shingaii Música Nova

Sem comentários: