14/06/2007

EP: Especial The White Stripes

Play-list
Get it on.Grinderman
Sailing bells.The High Llamas
Interstate 8.Modest Mouse
Words you used to say.Dean & Britta
Fake empire.The National
Violet execution.Sebadoh
I am John.Loney, Dear
Saturday waits.Loney, Dear
I am the odd one.Loney, Dear
I will call you lover again.Loney, Dear
Thumb.Dinossaur Jr.
Unavailable.Papercuts
We will become silhouettes.The Postal Service
Center of the universe.Built to Spill
Jimmy the exploder.The White Stripes
Sugar never tasted so good.The White Stripes
Do.The White Stripes
You're pretty good looking.The White Stripes
Hello operator.The White Stripes
Apple blossom.The White Stripes
Dead leaves and the dirty ground.The White Stripes
Hotel yorba.The White Stripes
We're going to be friends.The White Stripes
Black math.The White Stripes
I just don't know what to do with myself.The White Stripes
The hardest button to button.The White Stripes
Blue orchid.The White Stripes
My doorbell.The White Stripes
The denial twist.The White Stripes
Rag & bone.The White Stripes
Conquest.The White Stripes
Icky thump.The White Stripes
All my friends.LCD Soundsystem
All my friends.Franz Ferdinand

Ouvir emissão

Sem comentários: